Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Chris_1776

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris_1776

  1. YOU SRE THE FUCKING ONE MAN My fucking God thank you man so much
  2. I'm still fucking waiting
  3. I sure theres no cars and unis nor systems but the buildings are good. I asked for this a long time ago and I was happy either way when it was on here.
  4. If Sandy Shores was Texan and more realistic
  5. You joined this platform that is all about assesting and copying bud
  6. Amil has to give me the file first imma text him
  7. Sadly no but I am going to request for the game to be fully scripted.
  8. The map is out but everything is there besides the ServerStorage & ServerScriptService.
  9. For the cars to work you need a group btw ya'll also most of this game runs off of groups so good luck.
    Very good if you want assets and stuff for your game. Yes you don't get the cars and stuff which is sad. If someone can get the full game with it fully scripted and working that would be appreciated.
  10. Does it at least have the cars and unis? If not that's fine
  11. Yo I can just give the file to people if they ask for it on dc
  12. Sadly we will never have Bear County unless it comes to PC
  13. Chris_1776 commented on ease's file in RolePlay
    Yes
  14. Chris_1776 commented on ease's file in RolePlay
    Fr I got the file and gave it him cause he asked for it. Thanks future for getting it first.
  15. I would like this game to be asseted or copied. I would like this to be fully scripted and working please if someone can get this please do.
  16. Here you go my friend Laredo, TX (1).rbxl
  17. They would sue your ass
  18. Someone go ahead and asset this shit as game for me. I need cars and unis for my FSRP and I cant find and good ones and I wanna base it off this county.
  19. Ye I do you want it?

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.