Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Chris_1776

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris_1776

  1. Ok imma just say yes I'm a broke bitch but why and no I'm not gonna beg for you to make it free I'll wait till I can get it
  2. The Mountain Interactive gun system
  3. A General Lee Charger
  4. Add chris_gaming77 on discord if you need development help
    Waiting for this after the request I sent and getting a high quality result is amazing, Thank you Parks for getting this and I hope to see more content from you in the near future.
  5. I just take cars, uniforms, systems I don't use the actual map since I have a all purpose map of my own
  6. Thanks bro I needed a good FSRP based on Orange County
    Dude thank you so much for this it helps out my community a ton and alot of your games have helped my game.
  7. can you try and get the sheriff Station from Repleh County Archives 2
  8. Considering Roblox protects pedos this isn't surprising
  9. You have any other DOT or Work Trucks?
  10. Question is there the full Texas Roadhouse or no
  11. Repleh County Archives 2 the only reason is for the bodycam system and the Station since I'm a huge fan of there station
  12. Uhh thanks ig I dont really know what to do with this
  13. Requesting Repleh County Archives 2 by Ignited Solutions
  14. if you have any dm: chris_gmaing77 < discord
  15. Can someone get a good Clayton County and maybe a Fulton County Fulton County, GA Clayton County, GA

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.