Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Chris_1776

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris_1776

  1. Not fully scripted I'm guessing?
  2. If someone can do some digging also in finding the scripted version that would be nice.
    • 291 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Originally this map was from JIC's Fire Apparatus in the Free Shit section the map was from the map creator and he posted a unscripted version of the map to it and refused to give a scripted version this version is the unscripted version but I am looking for the scripted version of the map.
    Free
  3. Roleplay Map based in Midwest or North Texas Originally this map was from JIC's Fire Apparatus in the Free Shit section the map was from the map creator and he posted a unscripted version of the map to it and refused to give a scripted version this version is the unscripted version but I am looking for the scripted version of the map. File Information Submitter Chris_1776 Submitted 06/14/26 Category Dexxed & Maps View File
  4. Good map plus some assets within this. If someone can pls Copy this and have it fully scripted that would be cool
  5. These two maps are on Payhip and I am wanting them if someone can get them that would be appreciated.
  6. Can someone send a picture of the game so ok I'm not downloading a game that's already on here
  7. Is it a file already on here like the Comal countys or is this new
  8. If anyone has shit for like an oil company like pumpjacks, rigs, drillings rigs, systems etc can you please send it to me I'm trying to make a good oil company in my rp game.
  9. For anything to work some stuff might need tweaked or replaced. Also groups are needs to run this game since its an Easy Interactive game Two Tacoma games by Easy Interactive Lonvore County Arcadia City [Based in Compton California I think]
  10. Can't get copied since it's Xbox only
  11. Johnson Studios there game isn't even there's
  12. If anyone has good Arkansas maps that are not already on here please send them to me
  13. Upload the copies of the game to this so you don't gotta deal with people making thousands of copies.
  14. Can you send them to chris_gaming77 my DC or upload them on here
  15. then upload the game yourself bro
  16. Yo Thank you so much for this game man. If you can find like a Arkansas or Midwestern game it would be appreciated but only if you can find one.
  17. I'm not getting it

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.