Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

CaptainRex 4583

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CaptainRex 4583

  1. Can you send it to me too if you have it?
  2. I'm going to wait for someone to post it for free
  3. I'm also going to wait for someone to post it for free buying something like that is not worth it
  4. Bro buy the map and the game and try to sell it 😂😂😂
  5. Bro someone broke
  6. I'm looking for a developer or scripter to help me add me on discord if you want to help 9x73
  7. I will love if you made it free but I'm not going to beg for it
  8. Can I message you and ask you something
  9. We get it you're broke You going to buy your sister/wife some food it's all right
  10. Because this guy is broke he needs $13 for no reason That's why he made it $13 so he can buy himself some crack or his wife/sister some food
  11. If someone buys this make it free I feel like $13 is too much Make it free
  12. Or if you want if you know how to connect groups to games and help me out either way I'll give you vehicles
  13. I mean I'll give you some free cars?
  14. Bro just make it free no one's going to buy it and if they do they're going to make it free

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.