Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Angel Miranda

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Angel Miranda

  1. How do I get rid of that annoying crosshair on the weapons? It really bugs me seeing that.
  2. okey okey ty
  3. I have a question: if I upload a game with this ACS, will the game be banned, or will I be banned? Or both of us, meaning me and the game?
  4. BROTHER YOU'RE THE BEST I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I REALLY LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE ARE YOU A GENIUS OR WHAT?

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.