Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
Everything posted by Alastor
- Jailbreak 2024 rescript UPDATES coming
- Jailbreak 2024 rescript UPDATES coming
- Jailbreak 2024 rescript UPDATES coming
- Jailbreak 2024 rescript UPDATES coming
- Jailbreak 2024 rescript UPDATES coming
-
Scripted Jailbreak 2024 rescript UPDATES coming
Jailbreak 2024 rescript UPDATES coming Heads up! I did NOT create this game. I only uploaded it to DarkBlox for others to have access to and be able to use the file. All credits belong to the original owners, creators, and developers of the game. Enjoy and happy developing! 😃 Disclaimers:I am not responsible for the quality of the game. I am not responsible for any bugs or missing assets, models, scripts, etc. I am not required to provide any additional support on how to make the game work. (Though I am always willing to TRY my best to help you with any questions/issues you may have via DarkBlox Messages.) Before You Play:For the best chance of the game working, please ensure the following: You have published the game to Roblox. You have enabled HTTP Requests. You have enabled Studio Access to API services. Additional Notes:Based on the game, you may also need to do the following to ensure it works properly: Spoof or replace any missing animations. Replace any missing/deleted IDs for assets, animations, audios, decals, etc. Change the character rig type from R15 to R6 or vice versa. File Information Submitter Alastor Submitted 07/28/26 Category Scripted View File
-
Jailbreak 2024 rescript UPDATES coming
- 164 downloads
- Version 1.3.0
Heads up! I did NOT create this game. I only uploaded it to DarkBlox for others to have access to and be able to use the file. All credits belong to the original owners, creators, and developers of the game. Enjoy and happy developing! 😃 Disclaimers:I am not responsible for the quality of the game. I am not responsible for any bugs or missing assets, models, scripts, etc. I am not required to provide any additional support on how to make the game work. (Though I am always willing to TRY my best to help you with any questions/issues you may have via DarkBlox Messages.) Before You Play:For the best chance of the game working, please ensure the following: You have published the game to Roblox. You have enabled HTTP Requests. You have enabled Studio Access to API services. Additional Notes:Based on the game, you may also need to do the following to ensure it works properly: Spoof or replace any missing animations. Replace any missing/deleted IDs for assets, animations, audios, decals, etc. Change the character rig type from R15 to R6 or vice versa.Free -
Bassa ACS V8. [
-
Аид Brank 살인 & Destruction
- 22 downloads
- Version 1.0.0
Heads up! I did NOT create this game. I only uploaded it to DarkBlox for others to have access to and be able to use the file. All credits belong to the original owners, creators, and developers of the game. Enjoy and happy developing! 😃 Disclaimers:I am not responsible for the quality of the game. I am not responsible for any bugs or missing assets, models, scripts, etc. I am not required to provide any additional support on how to make the game work. (Though I am always willing to TRY my best to help you with any questions/issues you may have via DarkBlox Messages.) Before You Play:For the best chance of the game working, please ensure the following: You have published the game to Roblox. You have enabled HTTP Requests. You have enabled Studio Access to API services. Additional Notes:Based on the game, you may also need to do the following to ensure it works properly: Spoof or replace any missing animations. Replace any missing/deleted IDs for assets, animations, audios, decals, etc. Change the character rig type from R15 to R6 or vice versa.Free -
Hellcity
- 9 comments
- 1 review
-
Hellcity
- 9 comments
- 1 review
-
rusaken by kolxay RUSSIAN!
-
Scripted rusaken by kolxay RUSSIAN!
rusaken by kolxay RUSSIAN! I haven't tested it out but it's fully scripted as far as i knoww File Information Submitter Alastor Submitted 06/15/26 Category Scripted View File
-
Windows Lockscreen Showcase map
- Military based game test place asseted
-
Hagstol city + simtvergiai town need both map full thanks !
Link?
- RIO RP 1 ANO UPDATE
-
Scripted Evilsaken full game and evilsaken recode
Evilsaken full game and evilsaken recode awdfwadawsdawfeasfgegvradghadergardg ard gfrtd hgarstdsbsrtfdhaerdgdrs File Information Submitter Alastor Submitted 05/18/26 Category Scripted View File
-
Evilsaken full game and evilsaken recode
- 73 downloads
- Version 1.0.0
awdfwadawsdawfeasfgegvradghadergardg ard gfrtd hgarstdsbsrtfdhaerdgdrsFree - 1-1 pls donate file Scripted
- TOWER OF HELL SCRIPTED - READY TO USE
- Escape Tsunami For Brainrot - Fully Scripted.rbxl
- die of death game files and a lot of assets
- Military based game test place asseted
-
Military based game test place asseted
- 102 downloads
- Version 1.0.0
Open sourced Knit-based game for the modern military community or anyone interested in programming techniques. GAME LINK: https://www.roblox.com/games/15483397137/Game-Demo-asseted#ropro-quick-play?nl=true&nl=trueFree