Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Alastor

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Alastor

  1. obfuscasion is needed because of hackers and it is also used in real jailbreak
  2. I'll credit you imediatley when i'll have the time best regards Alastor
  3. I'm terribly sorry i didn't know who to credit since i copied this text from someone who copied yours true apology from me
  4. I'm terribly sorry i didn't know who to credit since i copied this text from someone who copied yours true apology from me
  5. Jailbreak 2024 rescript UPDATES coming Heads up! I did NOT create this game. I only uploaded it to DarkBlox for others to have access to and be able to use the file. All credits belong to the original owners, creators, and developers of the game. Enjoy and happy developing! 😃 Disclaimers:I am not responsible for the quality of the game. I am not responsible for any bugs or missing assets, models, scripts, etc. I am not required to provide any additional support on how to make the game work. (Though I am always willing to TRY my best to help you with any questions/issues you may have via DarkBlox Messages.) Before You Play:For the best chance of the game working, please ensure the following: You have published the game to Roblox. You have enabled HTTP Requests. You have enabled Studio Access to API services. Additional Notes:Based on the game, you may also need to do the following to ensure it works properly: Spoof or replace any missing animations. Replace any missing/deleted IDs for assets, animations, audios, decals, etc. Change the character rig type from R15 to R6 or vice versa. File Information Submitter Alastor Submitted 07/28/26 Category Scripted View File
    • 164 downloads
    • Version 1.3.0
    Heads up! I did NOT create this game. I only uploaded it to DarkBlox for others to have access to and be able to use the file. All credits belong to the original owners, creators, and developers of the game. Enjoy and happy developing! 😃 Disclaimers:I am not responsible for the quality of the game. I am not responsible for any bugs or missing assets, models, scripts, etc. I am not required to provide any additional support on how to make the game work. (Though I am always willing to TRY my best to help you with any questions/issues you may have via DarkBlox Messages.) Before You Play:For the best chance of the game working, please ensure the following: You have published the game to Roblox. You have enabled HTTP Requests. You have enabled Studio Access to API services. Additional Notes:Based on the game, you may also need to do the following to ensure it works properly: Spoof or replace any missing animations. Replace any missing/deleted IDs for assets, animations, audios, decals, etc. Change the character rig type from R15 to R6 or vice versa.
    Free
  6. Don't trust it backdoor
    • 22 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Heads up! I did NOT create this game. I only uploaded it to DarkBlox for others to have access to and be able to use the file. All credits belong to the original owners, creators, and developers of the game. Enjoy and happy developing! 😃 Disclaimers:I am not responsible for the quality of the game. I am not responsible for any bugs or missing assets, models, scripts, etc. I am not required to provide any additional support on how to make the game work. (Though I am always willing to TRY my best to help you with any questions/issues you may have via DarkBlox Messages.) Before You Play:For the best chance of the game working, please ensure the following: You have published the game to Roblox. You have enabled HTTP Requests. You have enabled Studio Access to API services. Additional Notes:Based on the game, you may also need to do the following to ensure it works properly: Spoof or replace any missing animations. Replace any missing/deleted IDs for assets, animations, audios, decals, etc. Change the character rig type from R15 to R6 or vice versa.
    Free
  7. Alastor commented on DIF5433's file in Dexxed & Maps
    He didn't say it is the real asseted game....
  8. Alastor commented on DIF5433's file in Dexxed & Maps
    It's because it is a decomp
    • 49 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    I haven't tested it out but it's fully scripted as far as i knoww
    Free
  9. rusaken by kolxay RUSSIAN! I haven't tested it out but it's fully scripted as far as i knoww File Information Submitter Alastor Submitted 06/15/26 Category Scripted View File
  10. Use a better executor brody
  11. It's here just in case roblox randomly bans this game for unknown reason
  12. Evilsaken full game and evilsaken recode awdfwadawsdawfeasfgegvradghadergardg ard gfrtd hgarstdsbsrtfdhaerdgdrs File Information Submitter Alastor Submitted 05/18/26 Category Scripted View File
    • 73 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    awdfwadawsdawfeasfgegvradghadergardg ard gfrtd hgarstdsbsrtfdhaerdgdrs
    Free
  13. All pls donate games wont work because of roblox so don't buy this
  14. Don't buy anything from him Put asseted games behind paywalls as well as Public asseteds
    • 102 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Open sourced Knit-based game for the modern military community or anyone interested in programming techniques. GAME LINK: https://www.roblox.com/games/15483397137/Game-Demo-asseted#ropro-quick-play?nl=true&nl=true
    Free

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.