Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

PIRANHA

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PIRANHA

  1. poorly made 2/2. The bro literally stole my fix button and the message system when the players came in.
  2. peak tho
  3. PIRANHA commented on PIRANHA's file in Scripted
    Spoof animation using kartfr reuploader
  4. PIRANHA commented on PIRANHA's file in Scripted
    Basically based on No Mercy 3, yas
  5. PIRANHA posted a file in Scripted
    • 125 downloads
    • Version 1.0B
    BETA Version 1.0B. I'm gonna update this file to 2/2 version soon, I working on my another game so it's might be discontinued. Enjoy it, I guess. You can change my file as you want, I still gave up on it XD
    Free
  6. Not Hearderd 2 BETA Version 1.0B. I'm gonna update this file to 2/2 version soon, I working on my another game so it's might be discontinued. Enjoy it, I guess. You can change my file as you want, I still gave up on it XD File Information Submitter PIRANHA Submitted 07/04/26 Category Scripted View File
  7. how to fix door no spawning brooo
  8. does any one have NoskowAlleyway map?
    bugged and laggy asf... I can't even open the doors. And I don't get the point of this. It's just a npc killer without even police arrived?

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.