Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
Everything posted by PIMPINNDRINK
-
MULTICREW TANK COMBAT (MTC) COLD WAR AND MODERN VEHICLES
-
Military MULTICREW TANK COMBAT (MTC) COLD WAR AND MODERN VEHICLES vehicles
MULTICREW TANK COMBAT (MTC) COLD WAR AND MODERN VEHICLES FUCK TOP GIUN, THEIR SHIT GAME AND THEIR PEDOPHILIC STAFF. ONLY GOOD THING ARE THE VEHICLES, WHICH I PROVIDE TO YOU. DO NOT COMMENT REQUESTS, I WILL NOT BE RIPPING REQUESTED VEHICLES FOR RANDOM PEOPLE. TAKE WHAT'S HERE AND BE HAPPY. ENJOY. File Information Submitter PIMPINNDRINK Submitted 10/06/26 Category Vehicles View File
-
MULTICREW TANK COMBAT (MTC) COLD WAR AND MODERN VEHICLES
- 219 downloads
- Version 1.0.0
FUCK TOP GIUN, THEIR SHIT GAME AND THEIR PEDOPHILIC STAFF. ONLY GOOD THING ARE THE VEHICLES, WHICH I PROVIDE TO YOU. DO NOT COMMENT REQUESTS, I WILL NOT BE RIPPING REQUESTED VEHICLES FOR RANDOM PEOPLE. TAKE WHAT'S HERE AND BE HAPPY. ENJOY.Free -
After The Flash 9 paid early access [ALPHA]
- 3 comments
- 1 review
-
Philly 1959 FULLY SCRIPTED
- 6 comments
- 4 reviews
-
Philly 1959 FULLY SCRIPTED
Apologies, it's the wrong file. I have added the correct version. Waiting on the file to be approved by moderators.
- 6 comments
- 4 reviews
-
Philly 1959 FULLY SCRIPTED
- 555 downloads
- Version 1.0.2
Saw it was synapsed before, decided to use a backdoor in the game to get a scripted copy. Enjoy.Free- 6 comments
- 4 reviews
-
-2
-
Dishonored 2 models (2016)
Absolute gem, the dishonored and bioshock files are perfect. Loved these games for years, it's nice to have the assets for my own work in roblox.
-
[RP] Tidewater Remastered
-
Military MTC'S BMD AND BMP PACK. vehicles
MTC'S BMD AND BMP PACK. Since the last post popped off, here's something more. You know the drill - high star ratings, comments and reviews, the more I release. If anyone's interested in worldbuilding projects, hit me up in mesages. File Information Submitter PIMPINNDRINK Submitted 12/10/25 Category Vehicles View File
-
MTC'S BMD AND BMP PACK.
- 549 downloads
- Version 1.0.0
Since the last post popped off, here's something more. You know the drill - high star ratings, comments and reviews, the more I release. If anyone's interested in worldbuilding projects, hit me up in mesages.Free- 5 comments
- 3 reviews
-
9
-
Bunch of MTC vehicles
- 19 comments
- 6 reviews
-
1
-
Bunch of MTC vehicles
- 19 comments
- 6 reviews
-
Military MTC WIESEL PACK - ALL VARIANTS vehicles
MTC WIESEL PACK - ALL VARIANTS I DONT LIKE TOP GIUN, THEY ARE ALL WIERDOS. HERE'S ALL THE WIESELS (by request of someone), UNSCRIPTED OF COURSE, IF YOU WANT THEM TO WORK, REVERSE ENGINEER IT BOAH. File Information Submitter PIMPINNDRINK Submitted 12/05/25 Category Vehicles View File
-
MTC WIESEL PACK - ALL VARIANTS
- 104 downloads
- Version 1.0.0
I DONT LIKE TOP GIUN, THEY ARE ALL WIERDOS. HERE'S ALL THE WIESELS (by request of someone), UNSCRIPTED OF COURSE, IF YOU WANT THEM TO WORK, REVERSE ENGINEER IT BOAH.Free -
Bunch of MTC vehicles
- 19 comments
- 6 reviews
-
Bunch of MTC vehicles
- 19 comments
- 6 reviews
-
Military Bunch of MTC vehicles vehicles
Bunch of MTC vehicles MORE MTC assetS WILL COME SOON, IF THIS POPS OFF. SOME FEATURED VEHICLES: ALL BRADLEY VARIANTS ALL K2 VARIANTS ALL CHALLENGER 2 VARIANTS File Information Submitter PIMPINNDRINK Submitted 12/04/25 Category Vehicles View File
-
Bunch of MTC vehicles
- 740 downloads
- Version 1.0.0
MORE MTC assetS WILL COME SOON, IF THIS POPS OFF. SOME FEATURED VEHICLES: ALL BRADLEY VARIANTS ALL K2 VARIANTS ALL CHALLENGER 2 VARIANTSFree- 19 comments
- 6 reviews
-
10
-
ATFMod - Scripted, including map.
-
ATFMod - Scripted, including map.
-
Oakdale Federal Penitentiary (FULL FILE)
-
FALLOUT VENTURES MORE RECENT OR LATEST MAP!
I'll keep it simple, loooking for fallout: ventures or whatever it's called latest file or a recent one. Preferably scripted. I'll give something in exchange, if needed.
-
[FW] [RP] ONCE UPON A TIME IN SAIGON. (FULL FREEWAVE asset)
-
Trading assets! (NFG & HPKJ/WarWare)
If you're still interested and don't have these - I have the Ordnungspolizei, Chancellor's Fighting Force and the paratrooper set with all the meshes reuploaded I think, meaning they'll stay up.