Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Drax_x

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drax_x

  1. Hey so I'm remaking Zero Day with a couple friends, we are remaking the school, custom system (I'm doing), weapons, fucking everything. I was hoping if there was a modeler who would be interested in modeling Andre Kreigman and Calvin Gabriel from the movie. I need it r6 and custom clothing if possible (so like 3d shit and shit). If you help us out we can def have you apart of our upcoming studio along with credits in-game. Here's a little WIP build we have so far credits to @imasoldierbro for building this masterpiece so far. We plan on adding new rooms, more lore, and make this a better Zero Day game then those other inaccurate TCC games of the movie. I need the following if you guys are up for modeling. Andre Kreigman Calvin Gaberiel and if you want I could also use some render people for some promo thumbnails. Thanks for reading, if you wanna contact me for the job message tccroblox on discord and YOU must show your work!!!
  2. Ewww wtf, no I just wanna make better TCC games
  3. Sure dm me on darkblox which is this website and send me your stuff
  4. Sure dm me on darkblox which is this website and send me your stuff
  5. Andre Kriegman my goat needs modeled!!!
  6. Basically I'm a lua coder 6+ years and I wanna remake the following TCC games like Misanthropy, Zero Day, and Sandy. I have someone who can model characters and I know how to spoof animations and make guns. I just need a few builders to help out. I also found a way to not get the accounts we do upload banned since I found a loophole with this game. I don't telegram and I prefer to chat on discord but I def wanna rework Zero Day since its my favorite. If you guys are wanting to follow this project there will be a tiktok account of us having multiple games with animations reuploading these. I probably won't asset the files but I will def make sure to let you guys play it. Dm me in my dms if you wanna help out or message in this forum cheers! Also another note I can make logo's but if anybody knows how to make them I could also hire ya.

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.