Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

JustACashier

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JustACashier

  1. A month later and i finally got to check both files. No luck in finding what i was searching for which i was a shame. One day we get TSC again🔥
  2. They pulled the deltarune tomorrow kinda of thing lmao we can wait tho. We can wait.
    • 61 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QZYNeqqrApbqDgt9uj1qKTqDQZE5OCF-?dmr=1&ec=wgc-drive-%5Bmodule%5D-goto Okay so i have no idea how i should do this without directly sendng ALL of the files in single zip so im just gonna do this. I was looking around and i found a server of a guy that might be making hindsight 2.0 and ended up finding this google drive in such server. It has a bunch of hindsight stuff yall might like so check it out i guess. I just used Mizu and Kurin file to send this... Check the google drive... 💢
    Free
  3. Oh heck yeah! This is one hell of a win i belive.
  4. Pretty sure you can toggle the new EOP with some command in PS. Unsure what command tho
  5. Okay i've been doing some messing around with and i [MAYBE] downloaded the stuff? I'm unsure as i havent checked yet. Eitherway there's a few things i find concerning and that YOU 🫵 may find concerning. Dont mind my weird sorting as i just tried my best to make it easy for yall. What i find concerning is why all textures look the same... No like seriously i dont think the textures should be the same 😭 Eitherway the site seems to be working but take the image above as an result Here's the file for the stuff i got ig Kawaii Shark Stuff question mark.rar Anyways sorry for my EXTREMELY AMATURE work
  6. Oh heck yeah! Well this is some progress. I'm curious if one of the files have the new infected variants since both are recent [going off the name] Anyways thanks you two!
  7. Honeestly it'd be peak if we managed to get a 2026 version. Not trying to defend TSC but i'm pretty sure fall of rome is just severely manipulated to make stuff look worse than it actually is lmao. If you just read a bit most stuff look really unbelievable. Also i'm pretty sure the people behind QSERF did some research and discovered a bunch of stuff is forged. Dont take me as a trusted source. I'm just going off what i've heard
  8. I've seen there's a bunch of stuff from TSC and a few other games like it[Ex: LT and SPI] in here. And cause of that I got curious if there is another TSC styled gam I remember seeing in like 2024? Found out there wasnt a copy of it here and decided on asking if anyone could try to get it. I'd be really glad if anyone could! Info you should need is right down below. https://www.roblox.com/communities/15205058/Atlas-Science-Company#!/about https://www.roblox.com/games/12939677204/Atlas-2

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.