Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

some dork online

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Files posted by some dork online

  1. Just consists of random UK patches for MET / other police services across GB.
    • Free
    • 317 Downloads
    • 1 Comments
  2. Hi, this is one of my old police gear stuff. I don't really hold that much of a use for it, so I am going to give it out. If you would like any more releases, please notify me.
    • Free
    • 687 Downloads
    • 7 Comments
  3. These are some of my random patches that I don't really use anymore, to be honest, so I am releasing them onto here if someone hasn't already. This will lag your game if you have a shit pc that cant load stuff that well.
    • Free
    • 1162 Downloads
    • 5 Comments

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.