Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

KeeperOfTheLight

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Files posted by KeeperOfTheLight

  1. Hey, just a quick note for the DarkBlox moderators: this game is made strictly for educational purposes. I don’t support or glorify Peyton Gendron or what he did in any way, and I completely condemn his actions. I just want to make that clear so there’s no misunderstanding about the intent behind the game.
    • Free
    • 86 Downloads
    • 2 Comments

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.