Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
Files posted by kernel
-
- Free
- 540 Downloads
-
- Free
- 312 Downloads
- 1 Comments
-
- Free
- 881 Downloads
- 3 Comments
-
- Free
- 432 Downloads
-
- Free
- 274 Downloads
- 1 Comments
-
- Free
- 413 Downloads
-
- Free
- 227 Downloads
- 1 Comments
-
- Free
- 223 Downloads
-
- Free
- 145 Downloads
-
- Free
- 214 Downloads
-
- Free
- 85 Downloads
-
- Free
- 317 Downloads
-
- Free
- 245 Downloads
-
- Free
- 129 Downloads
-
Converted from FiveM to SP
Do not change the wheels !
Also if the sound does not work get this: https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/dodge-challenger-hemi-6-4l-v8-sound-mod-sp-add-on-fivem
- Free
- 7 Downloads
-
pretty shit map, server ran by a literal 12 year old, steals assets from ppl too
- Free
- 971 Downloads
- 4 Comments
-
pretty nice california game, kinda a small map but able to do roleplays in easily. dont ask where i got this, i dont even know.
- Free
- 1379 Downloads
- 2 Comments
-
pretty buns of a map but ik people wanted it. cost like 150 dollars and its straight CHEEKS. dont buy SoCal's shi
- Free
- 394 Downloads
- 1 Comments
-
Hey guys, Colorado here, back again, with another Arcadia/Los Angeles asset. Honestly, I've gotten tired of the constant hate and harassment a certain company has brought me, to the point where I'm done gatekeeping this file and finally, I feel free enough to release it to the public. No ROBLOX map in my opinion should be copyrighted, licensed, or gatekept. It's ROBLOX, let's all grow up. I'm getting older, going to graduate soon, and I don't think I have enough time to work and communicate with people much more. So without further ado, here's the file everyone wants, Arcadia, Tacoma, fully scripted. Maybe, just maybe, this too, like my other asset, will get popular and pinned. Honestly, maybe I'll become a moderator here (probably not, just joking lolz). Here's the features, including, yes, the cars.
- Fully scripted character creation screen
- Fully scripted vehicles, liveries, lightos, etc
- Fully working Arcadia Police uniforms
- Fully working RCM gun system
- Fully working MDT system in cars
- Doordash system
- Civilian car dealership system
And much, much more. Be prepared, however, there will be a few instant issues as you load up. First of all, delete the ZipTie and Placement System scripts/assets, likely in ServerScriptService. This is because they come from a studio with obfuscated code, meaning only certain whitelisted individuals may access this. Car doors are group locked. You can find this in CarModel/Misc/FL/Part. One of them has a script in it, edit the group ID, and it will work. You will need to do this for every door. The cars itself are grouplocked too. Simply go CarModel/A-Chassis Tune/Initialize/GroupID, and paste your group ID in there. I offer support, add me on Discord @ praise.555. I will get you setup if need be.
Farewell,
Colorado
(You're Welcome)
- Free
- 5683 Downloads
- 25 Comments