Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

[BMW M3 COMP TURBOCHARGER FULLY CARBON ] READ DESC

Featured Replies

This will soon be for sale but I just wanted you guys to rate it to see if its good or not .

Comment down if it's good and rate it out of ten and let me know what should i fix or add

It already comes with a key fob btw. With lock and Unlock.

Also comes with Launch Control

[How I did it]

I found this BMW M3 somewhere on Youtube where it got asseted, It was a very nice car but when I tested it , it had some issues like Automatic tranmission wasn't working correctly and Headlight keybind's mixed up and also missing horn which I'm currently working on.

Screenshot 2025-10-03 193816.png

Screenshot 2025-10-03 193829.png

Screenshot 2025-10-03 193845.png

Screenshot 2025-10-03 193858.png

Screenshot 2025-10-03 193917.png

Screenshot 2025-10-03 194023.png

Screenshot 2025-10-03 194154.png

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.