Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

Blood Debt my version is ready

Featured Replies

The game is ready; I finally finished the work after many days. Here are screenshots of what I added to my game (what I was able to capture).


2026-08-19_21-20-56.png

  1. Character changes. I don't like how the maps are full of identical and similar characters, like office workers. Seriously? ENOUGH! I've added even more character variety. More! To make it more fun))


Place1 - Roblox Studio 19.08.2026 21_07_19.png

  1. I've worked on the chat so we can all have fun chatting. My chat has become more user-friendly, and players will understand who's chatting. I've also eliminated hints and other nasty tricks. Players in the lobby can't chat while the game is in progress; they can only watch the game and read the chat. We don't need commentators, only spectators! Regular juggernauts, police, and innocent civilians can chat freely in-game, as shown in the photo.


    I fixed the weapon system, there were all sorts of errors that were breaking the game and making it broken and inconvenient, now everything is fine and I hope there are no more bugs



    I really want to play my game with real players. I also want to continue improving and adding new modes so the game won't be forgotten. Thank you for your understanding, and I'd love to read your comments)

  • Author
В 20.08.2026 в 16:00, dcp ymnitsa сказал:

жаль что игра отлетит за дней 5

Примерно да, такие игры держатся 5 дней. Но не переживай, моя игра будет всегда, если будут игроки и они хотят играть в мою игру, я буду продолжать и продолжать, улучшать и выпускать игру дальше

Edited by Russian gamer

  • Author
В 20.08.2026 в 19:33, 1dipo1ty сказал:

вроде за каст чат банят игру (вроде ) я не уверен

Я знаю, это риск. Но с чатом веселей и мой чат особенный, как раз для игры

  • Author

Сейчас игра пока что не будет выпущена, потому что идёт работа над 2 новыми картами. Как только всё будет сделано и готово, я выпущу игру и обязательно об этом сообщу

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.